Comes with Master Resell Rights!
filesize: 2.32 MB
“Everywhere you look, people want to know why they’re unhappy. And they want to know what they can do about it. Have you ever asked yourself why intelligent people let bad habits keep them from living happier and healthier lives?”
Here is what you will learn inside this guide….
- The six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
- How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
- How millions of people have succeeded in breaking a bad habit
- Why you have a better chance of freeing yourself from a bad habit by taking responsibility for your own program
- Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
- Why change is not an event, but a process
- Why most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
- Why willpower alone isn’t enough
- Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesn’t work
- Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is one of the keys to breaking a bad habit
- And a lot more!