Terms & Conditions
Terms Of Service
1. This Terms Of Service Notice governs the use of the web page at http://thewholesaleplrstore.com and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Easy Street Marketing ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to the Owner and "Web Site" refers to http://thewholesaleplrstore.com and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains. By using this Web Site you accept all of the terms and conditions of this Terms Of Service Notice. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Terms Of Service Notice are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of this Web Site.
2. We have striven to be as accurate and complete as possible in the creation of this Web Site and all products available from it but they are statements of personal experience and opinion and we do not warrant or represent at any time that the contents within are accurate due to many factors including the rapidly changing nature of the world. The contents of this Web Site and all products downloaded from it, for legal purposes, should be read or viewed for entertainment purposes only, and as a work of fiction. Any perceived slights to specific organization(s) or individual(s) are unintentional. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.
3. This Web Site and the products available from it are not intended for use as a source of health, legal, business, accounting, financial or other professional advice. You are advised to seek the services of competent professionals in the health, legal, business, accounting, finance and other relevant fields. Information contained in this Web Site and the products available from it may be subject to varying local laws and regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what local laws or regulations may apply to the user's particular business. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in any jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the user.
4. If you purchase articles, ebooks, newsletters, sales letters or other items for your own use and/or resale from this site you acknowledge that these have been written by independent writers and it is your responsibility to review any and all claims and statements made in them before you use them. You further acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to uphold said claims and statements to your customers, enquirers and visitors. You acknowledge that the Owner of this site has not reviewed these statements and claims and under no circumstances will the Owner or its contributors be held responsible to uphold said statements or claims.
5. In reading, downloading, using or reselling any materials from this Web Site whether permitted or not you accept complete responsibility for your use of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages of any kind incurred by you whether directly or indirectly arising from the use of materials found on or downloaded from this Web Site. The Owner and its affiliates, officers, agents and partners expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. If you download any material from this site or other sites belonging to us you do so at your own risk. We try to ensure that our site and any downloadable items are free of harmful elements but no responsibility is accepted and you should always run your own scans.
7. Limitation of liability: You expressly understand and agree that the Owner and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and partners shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from (a) the use of or (b) the inability to use this site or materials from it.
10. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain warranties or the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above terms may not apply.
11. This Web Site and its products are subject to US law.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent these materials and their potential. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas and techniques. We do not purport this as a "get rich scheme."
Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using these materials or the ideas and techniques therein. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Affiliate Terms & Spam Policy
1. If you have a PayPal account you can earn affiliate commissions of 50% of sales paid instantly to your PayPal account. Please go here to see details and sign up as an affiliate:
3. All affiliates must conform with the FTC regulations 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising and disclosure of material connections (disclosing that you receive a commission) on promotional websites, even if the affiliate does not live in the USA.
4. Promotion methods that use excessive bandwidth, including without limitation advertising methods that show a page on this site to a large number of untargeted visitors (a.k.a 'guaranteed visitor' advertising), may result in the affiliate's link being disabled without notice. We're talking here about the kind of traffic volume that might cause a web host to shut down a site.
5. We do not use unsolicited email to promote this site. Affiliates may NOT promote this site using unsolicited email (spam), nor using any guarantees of income in their promotional text. We will ban affiliates who do this by disabling their affiliate links if necessary.
**All email promoting this site must comply with the Can Spam Act 2003 of the United States of America and any relevant legislation applicable in the affiliate's own jurisdiction.
- If the email appears to be in breach of the Can Spam Act, or if it does not appear to be sent from an autoresponder, or if it contains guarantees of income, or if it appears to be sent by a previously banned affiliate using a new link, we may disable the affiliate link immediately without notice.
- Our interpretation of what constitutes compliance with and breach of the Can Spam Act is final for this purpose. We reserve the right to disable any affiliate's link at any time without notice at our sole discretion.